Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Late to Bed...Early to Rise

For some reason, i've been getting to bed around 11:30, Midnight, 1am. but constantly waking up at like 9:30am. I really don't know why this is, but it is killing my energy levels! I promised my friend I'd read her paper so thats the only reason i'm up right now currently. I'll probably stay up to watch Miss Chelsea Handler at 11 then too...

ANYWAYS. Country music is beginning to be the music that explains life the best currently. I don't know if it's because i'm ready to be that "free soul" this summer, let loose with no worries or what but I'm liking it. I'm ready to be single and be okay with being single. I'll be 21 soon and all my friend will want to go out. I am not worrying about impressing anyone but myself.

I am working on losing weight currently for me. I want to feel better about my body. I want to be comfortable in the body I have, with or without clothes!!!

Anyways, this is short but I'm running out of things to blab on about tonight! My brain has shut off! :( haha Peace Love & Roll with the Punches!

No comments:

Post a Comment