Monday, April 12, 2010

Missing In Action.

and back again. MY BEST FRIEND IS HOME for the week that is! I'm so happy we got to hang out today for the first time in OVER a year!

Best friend is a term I only use to describe 3 people and it's not one I take lightly. I have been hurt before by people who claim to be friend and through thick and thin these people have been in my life. In my 20 years of life (almost 21 ;)) I have had so many friend, some of which i called my best friend. only one has been in my life since 5th grade, one since junior year in high school, and one since my 2nd semester of my freshmen year in college. all different stages in my life and I wouldn't change it for a thing.

growing up so far has been terrifying! I have finally chosen a major that i actually feel like i have the potential to be very good at. talking to one of my old hs friends, nick, really put life in perspective for me. I talked to him back in December/Januaryish and we reconnected since he moved. He is almost a role model for me! He moved on his own out to LA and is doing so well for himself. He is successful and probably the person who's grown up the most out of everyone I graduated with.

I am going to try to blog more to hopefully help myself grow up into a better person. feel free to leave comments. Peace and Love and remember to Roll with the Punches! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment